This page covers the University of Pretoria Application Fees 2022. The sum payable as school fee for Undergraduate programs for the new academic session has been released by the university management.
This is to notify all prospective candidates of the University of Pretoria application fees 2022. We are posting this information to all people who need to learn about the latest University of Pretoria (UP) undergraduate application fee.
University of Pretoria Application Fees Waived
If your household income is less than or equivalent to R150 000 per annum, application fees are waived for students applying to study at the University of Pretoria.
In STEP 12 of the online application process, applicants must upload proof of income. This will act as proof of payment, allowing you to double-check and submit your form. These records will be checked for authenticity.
You must pay an R300 (30 US Dollars) application fee when submitting your study application for 2022.
- It is important to note that the application fee is not refundable.
- Please use the following payment options if your household income exceeds R150 000 per year:
- As part of this application request, you must make an online credit card payment using a legitimate credit card with appropriate funds and by entering the correct information.
- It’s worth noting that the online application system can only process purchases with legitimate credit card details (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or Diners Club) and sufficient funds.
- Pay the application fee into the University of Pretoria’s bank account using alternate methods (such as electronic funds transfer or bank deposit).
You may want to see the University of Pretoria UP prospectus 2022 PDF Download
Payments should be made to the following account:
Standard Bank: Hatfield Branch (011545)
Swift code for internationals: SBZAZAJJ
Account number: 012602604
- Please use your Online Study Application Number, which was emailed to you, as the payment guide when making such deposits (typically in the form T1234567).
- You must keep the proof of payment when making such deposits because you will be asked to scan the proof of payment and upload it as a PDF file along with your other supporting documents. Please take note! The last two steps are to VERIFY and then APPLY.
See the application page here
Hopefully, this update about the University of Pretoria Application Fees 2022 has been helpful; if so, please let us know in the comments section below. You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for quick updates.