University of Limpopo (UL) has opened its online application for the 2022 academic year.
As a result, UL encourages prospective students to apply as soon as possible for the 2022 academic year through the online application form (Hard-Copy).
Any student who wishes to pursue a new qualification must submit an application for admission to the University of Limpopo through the UL online application tool. This UL online application window is currently open for the following:
- UL applicants who are applying for the first time
- Students at UL who are pursuing a new certification and/or specialization are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a spot or who were offered a spot but did not register because they declined the offer.
- students who have completed a higher degree or some other curriculum and wish to pursue undergraduate studies.
How to Apply University of Limpopo Online Application 2022
We suggest that you read the UL Prospectus before you consider applying at the University of Limpopo (UL) so that you have a clear understanding of the institution and how it operates. To access the University of Limpopo (UL) online application form 2022, click on the link that corresponds to your level of study.
You will need the following to complete the UL Online Application:
- An active email address
- your South African national identification number
- Your passport number is needed if you are an international applicant.
University of Limpopo Online Application Procedure 2022
- Go to the official website
- Proof that you’ve paid your registration fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African citizens; your application will not be processed unless you have a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Results: Grade 12 final results (if available). Your grade 11 results (if you are already in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you can print the forms from the links below and mail them to the Admissions Office at the address listed on the right.