The University of Johannesburg UJ Online Application 2022 Academic year is open to all students who wish to apply online for admission to all Undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. Prospective students can apply to the University of Johannesburg through the application page before the online application deadline in 2022.
Apply now if you want to be a part of UJ. The University of Johannesburg has evolved into a diverse, welcoming, transformative, and collegial environment. They are dedicated to guiding, challenging, developing, and exploring knowledge at UJ.
We include a step-by-step guide for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Master’s qualifications on how to apply to the University of Johannesburg UJ for the 2021/2022 academic year. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, please use the “Sеаrсh Bоx” instead. The University of Johannesburg UJ Online Application Forms 2022 PDF Download is ready. Download here.
Date For UJ Online Applications 2022
To begin the UJ online application process, please carefully read everything we have written here about UJ online application 2022. It will help you learn how to apply online and what to do. Before proceeding to apply online, one must know when the application starting.
On this note, it is important to know that both UJ Online Undergraduate Application 2022 and UJ Application for Honors Degree and Postgraduate Diploma starts on 1st April.
How to Apply For UJ Online Admission 2022
The University of Johannesburg, or UJ, has launched a platform to help prospective students navigate the admissions process. To begin, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the University of Johannesburg’s portal at www.uj.ac.za.
- Examine the relation text relating to the application process.
- To begin your application, simply click on it.
We suggest that you read the UJ Prospectus 2022 to gain a deeper understanding of the institution and how it works.
Best of luck to you.
Admissions Requirements at The University of Johannesburg
You must meet the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12.
- AN NQF Level 1 certification,
- An authorized bridging program designed specifically for the purpose of gaining access to NQF Level 2,
- An RPL evaluation to meet the basic criteria for NQF Level 2 access.
All new applications must be followed by the following documents:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of address
- The original documents are never sent for the most recent payslip.
Deadline For UJ Online Application 2022
It is beneficial to be aware of the precise deadlines for the institutions to that which you wish to apply. Applying after the deadline puts your admissions opportunities in jeopardy.
Postage/Courier Vs Online
Some institutions accept applications online, while others only accept paper applications. Some universities provide both. When beginning the application process, keep this in mind.
All Internation Applicants Are to Take Note of The Following
- Submit a completed application form along with any required documentation.
- School’s final results
- A passport, ID card, or birth certificate must be in good standing.
- Documents that are sworn in English are translated (Documents issued in any language other than English)
- Evidence of a non-refundable application fee of R200.00 is needed.
- Where English was not used as a means of learning and teaching, provide evidence of English proficiency (the University recommends the applicant to take the IELTS with an overall score of 6 and the TOEFL with an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programs). Alternatively, you should take the English Language Programme Test at the University of Johannesburg (UJELP). Mr. Malibongwe Masango will be your point of contact for the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP) if you decide to take it. Mr. Masango can be reached at +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or by email at [email protected]
- If an international applicant’s first and second options are both unsuccessful, the International Admissions Office can consider an alternate preference option if they meet the criteria.
- If you need on-campus housing, please submit a completed residence application form along with your application to study at UJ.
For more information about international students application, click here
Make Sure All Details are Correct
Take your time filling out the form and double-checking your information before submitting it online. Start with a pencil and then a blue or black pen if you’re filling out a hard copy.
visit the university official website for more information