A free PDF download for the UKZN Prospectus 2022 is now available. The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Prospectus 2022 has been successfully uploaded online for both undergraduate and postgraduate prospective students of the upcoming academic year.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Prospectus contains information on on-campus infrastructure, accommodation, a course list, course information, tuition, financial aid or bursaries, entry qualifications, and other enrollment application information to help you navigate the UKZN admission process.
Make use of the details in these prospectuses to select UKZN courses that are appropriate for you.
How to Download University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Undergraduate and Postgraduate Prospectus PDF – 2022
The University of KwaZulu-Natal Prospectus 2022 has been successfully uploaded online and can be downloaded in PDF format for free using the link given below.
- University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Undergraduate Prospectus 2022 – Click here
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Postgraduate prospectus – Click here
- UKZN Official site: – Here
If you encounter any problem downloading the PDF file above, leave a comment in the comment section.
you can view the UKZN Application Dates For 2022 | www.ukzn.ac.za
If you wish to apply to the University of KwaZulu-Natal after reviewing the UKZN Prospectus 2022, you must consider the following:
- You hold an NSC or NCV and an endorsement that enables you to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program or an equal certificate.
- You meet all of the admissions requirements for the program you choose to enroll in. Meeting the minimum eligibility requirements for the desired program of study does not guarantee admission, since each program has a limited vacancy.
- You have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in the UKZN language of instruction, which is either English or Afrikaans (only applicable to some programs).
- In order to take a certain university module, you must complete certain high school subjects with a certain level of achievement. For eg, if you want to pursue a BSc in Physics with Engineering subjects, you’ll need a 70 percent in Mathematics in Grade 12. Please see the section on faculty-specific entry criteria for more details, including the appropriate compulsory subjects and performance levels for each program.