The Uganda Management Institute accredited list of postgraduate courses has been published here. Applicants can apply to any of the various Uganda Management Institute courses/programs that have been approved by management. This website will provide you with all of the necessary information.
All interested postgraduate aspirants or candidates who wish to apply for admission at the university can now check the list of courses offered by Uganda Management Institute, which can be found below. The general public and all those interested in studying at Uganda Management Institute, are hereby notified that the list of courses offered at the university has been listed in this article and is available below. If you’ve been seeking Uganda Management Institute’s list of courses. You’ve finally found it, especially if you’ve been looking for it for a long time. Today, one of our articles, which you are reading right now, has the official list of all the courses offered by the Uganda Management Institute.
The Uganda Management Institute Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology (DITE)
- PostGraduate Diploma in Informations Security Management (DISEM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Computing and Management (DBCM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education Leadership and Management (DHELM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management (DHHM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Policy and Governance (DPPG)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Systems Management (DISM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Logistics and Transport Management (DLTM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management (DMM)
- PostGraduate In Procurement and Supply Chain Management (DPSCM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (DFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Organization Development (DOD)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management and Development (DHRM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation (DME)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Urban Governance and Management (DUGM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (DIMA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management (DPPM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management (DPAM)
Ph.D. in Management and Administration
You can check out the list of UMI masters courses
See procedures on how to apply for Uganda Management Institute application here.
I hope this article has provided you with the assistance you need on the Uganda Management Institute postgraduate courses, if so, please let us know in the comments section. Remember to subscribe and you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for quick updates.