The Uganda Management Institute accredited list of masters courses has been published here. Applicants can apply to any of the various Uganda Management Institute courses/programs that have been approved by management. This website will provide you with all of the necessary information.
All interested Masters aspirants or candidates who wish to apply for admission at the university can now check the list of courses offered by Uganda Management Institute, which can be found below. The general public and all those interested in studying at Uganda Management Institute, are hereby notified that the list of courses offered at the university has been listed in this article and is available below. If you’ve been seeking Uganda Management Institute’s list of courses. You’ve finally found it, especially if you’ve been looking for it for a long time. Today, one of our articles, which you are reading right now, has the official list of all the courses offered by the Uganda Management Institute.
The Uganda Management Institute Masters Courses
- Masters Degree in Education Administration and Human Resource Development(MEAHD)
- Masters in Higher Education Management and Administration (MHEMA)
- Masters in Public Procurement(MPP)
- Masters in Institutional Management and Leadership (MIML) Revised
- Masters in Public Administration and Management (MPA)
- Masters in Management Studies (MMS)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Weekend
You can check out UMI postgraduate courses by clicking here.
See procedures on how to apply for Uganda Management Institute application here.
I hope this article has provided you with the assistance you need on the Uganda Management Institute master courses, if so, please let us know in the comments section. Remember to subscribe and you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for quick updates.