Information regarding the UCT application and application form is here. kindly read through.
You may submit a paper application if you are unable to apply online. Completed undergraduate application forms must be sent to [email protected] with the subject line “2022 UCT Application Form” before the application closing date. If you are unable to email the form, please post it to the Admissions Office (see details on the right) with sufficient time to reach us before the closing date. All postgraduate applicants must apply online.
Undergraduate application information
The links below contain the application form at UCT.
- Undergraduate prospectus
- Directions for undergraduate applicants
- 2022 Application for undergraduate admission form
- BA(FA) form for all Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art applicants
- BAS form for all Bachelor of Architectural Studies applicants
- First-time applications for financial aid are handled centrally via NSFAS. For further information on the application process, please see undergraduate student funding.
Postgraduate application information
All postgraduate applicants must apply online.
- 2021 Directions for Postgraduate Applicants for applicants intending to enroll in 2021.
- 2022 Directions for Postgraduate Applicants for applicants intending to enroll for study in 2022.
- Postgraduate Studies at UCT – the essential guide for all prospective postgraduate students
- Apply for postgraduate degree funding.
- UCT Application For 2022 – University of Cape Town
- UCT Alumni Email | Connect with Email and Password
- UCT E-learning Portal Login: Student portal
- University of Cape Town Contact Details | @uct.ac.za
- UCT Application Closing Dates 2022