Rhodes University (RU) has opened its online application for the 2022 academic year. As a result, RU invites prospective students to apply for the 2022 academic year as soon as possible via the online application form (Hard-Copy).
About The Rhodes University
Rhodes University is a public research university in Makhanda (Grahamstown), South Africa’s Eastern Cape province. It is one of the region’s four universities. Rhodes University (RU) is the oldest university in the region, as well as the sixth oldest in South Africa, having been founded in 1904.
Rhodes is one of South Africa’s few research-intensive universities, and it is also the country’s only research-intensive university located outside of a large city. Many undergraduate courses include service-learning,’ in which students use their expertise to engage with local communities through various projects, and this positioning has huge ramifications for students’ learning experiences.
Rhodes has six faculties, listed below:
How to Apply for The Rhodes University (RU) online Application 2022
It is important to review the university prospectus before proceeding to apply.
- Register at https://ross.ru.ac.za/ to use the online system, generating a password using your email address.
- After that, you will receive an email with a link to activate your account on the system.
- To activate your registration, click the link.
- This procedure will return you to ROSS, where you must select Admission/Other (clicking the right button here is important).
- After that, you’ll be able to enter the username and password you created in step one.
- After you’ve finished your application, click the button to accept the terms and conditions and submit it.
- You must pay the R100 application fee once you have submitted your application. The system provides a variety of choices.
- If you pay your application fee at a bank, make a note of your application number on the deposit slip and email it to the university.
- After you’ve completed the above steps, the university will process your application and assigns you a student number.
Rhodes University Online Application (RU) 2021/2022 Contact Us
PO Box 94
Makhanda (Grahamstown) 6140
Eastern Cape, South Africa
+27 46 603 8111
For more info visit the school website