Old Mutual has announced the Latest Insure Learnerships Programme 2022, which will provide unemployed graduates with the opportunity to obtain skills, knowledge, and user experience in relevant fields of study.
The Learnership Programme is an entry-level learning initiative to source, build and create a sustainable pipeline of talented people who will support businesses in meeting their objectives. It provides learners with a blend of theoretical training and on-the-job practical workplace experience.
⇔ You may be interested in the Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships
Who can apply?
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 – 34
- Must be in possession of a Grade 12 / Matric Certificate (Maths/Maths Literacy: 40% & Above & 2 Languages: 50% & Above)
- Post Matric qualification will be advantageous
⇔ See the Vergenoeg Mining Company Learnerships
Requirements for the Old Mutual Insure Learnerships
- May not have done or be registered for a Learnership through INSETA.
- Disabled candidates must produce a medical certificate.
- May not be studying or intend to study in 2022
- May not have more than 1-year work experience
- Have a clear Credit & Criminal record
Summary of the Old Mutual Insure Learnerships
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date listed||6 Jan 2022|
⇔ Check out the Mmela Financial Services Learnership
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the Old Mutual Insure Learnership by clicking the Apply now button below.
No Application will be accepted after the closing date
Disclaimer: This is not the leadership’s official page. This is merely a one-page summary of the learnerships opportunities. While we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, it is subject to change at any time without notice. Always refer to the learnerships provider’s official website for the most up-to-date information. Any reliance you place on michyking.com information is solely at your own risk.
If you find the information valuable, please share it. Also, Join our Whatsapp group for Quick Updates.