North-West University (NWU) application 2022 is now open.
So, if you’ve decided to study at North-West University (NWU), which is located in North-West, South Africa. But you’re interested in learning more about the application process and how to apply to attend NWU? Then this page is for you.
Applicants Must Pass Through the Following 4 Process
1. Select a program or course of study.
Since you have chosen to study at North-West University (NWU), the first step is to determine your goal: what you want to study. North-West University (NWU) offers a wide range of study courses and qualifications to help you advance in your chosen field.
2. Meet the 2022 Application Entry or Minimum Requirements for North-West University (NWU).
After you’ve determined which course or program at North-West University (NWU) you want to pursue, you’ll need to look into the criteria for applying at the university. You can find the North-West University (NWU) 2022 application requirements for different programs below.
Visit their website and look through the section on application specifications for more information.
3. Apply to study at North-West University (NWU)
North-West University (NWU) 2022 offers an online application platform where you can complete the form and submit it. I will show you step by step guide on how to apply for the North-West University (NWU) 2022 application.
4. Wait for your admissions Letter
North-West University (NWU) will send you an email to validate your application as soon as it is received. The time it takes the admissions committee to go through your application paperwork and answer to you is not clearly defined. It takes time for the request to be processed due to the high volume of applications that universities receive. This process can take several weeks, depending on the number of applications received by the university during the application period.
How to Apply NWU Online Application 2022
We suggest that you read the NWU Prospectus before you consider applying at the North-West University (NWU) so that you have a clear understanding of the institution and how it operates. To access the NWU online application form 2022, click on the link that corresponds to your level of study.
To successfully complete your online application, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Obtaining a student number (start at step 2 if you already have one)
- Go to the online applications portal.
- Select New application.
- To create a new student number, go to Create a new student number and fill out all of the fields.
Please keep in mind that receiving a student number does not imply that your application is complete. Please follow all of the measures outlined below to ensure that your application is complete and received. The University will not process applications that are incomplete.
Step 2: Login.
To log in, use your student number with the PIN number you generated.
Step 3: What do you want to study?
Fill in all of the blanks. Use the yearbooks to learn more about the qualifications, implementation methods, and curricula.
Step 4: Upload supporting documents
Please upload the following supporting documents in order for North-West University (NWU) to accept your application. The University can reject your application if it is incomplete:
- Grade 12 results, Grade 11 results (final results only), or a copy of your matric certificate – if you have already passed matric.
- Applicants who are currently upgrading their grade 12 results, will only be considered after the improved results are presented to the NWU.
- Applicants who follow Cambridge, GED, or any other non-NSC curriculum, or who may qualify for exemption based on advanced age or post-school qualifications, must provide an exemption certificate as issued by USAF.
- Completed undertaking
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your academic record (if applicable).
- Additional documents for international prospective students:
- A copy of relevant results
- A copy of your passport
- More information on payable fees
Step 5: Send in your application
When you’re done, make sure to click the Submit application button to ensure that the university receives your application.
visit the university official website for more information