Nelson Mandela University (NMU) has opened its online application for the 2022 academic year. Prospective students interested in studying at the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) in 2022 are encouraged to apply online for a certificate, diploma, or degree qualification.
NMU is now a sought-after educational destination and South Africa’s most diverse university. NMU combines practical and higher education by offering diplomas and degrees up to and including doctoral degrees, as well as a variety of courses that provide work experience as part of the curriculum.
Required Documents for NMU Online Application 2022
- a certified copy of your Grade 11 final exam results, or
- a certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 exam results (June/September) (no March results)
- If you have already completed Grade 12/schooling, a certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results,
- If you have studied elsewhere, approved copies of your diploma/degree certificates, as well as your academic record(s) and conduct certificate(s),
- a certified copy of your identification (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a certified copy of your parent’s/legal guardian’s/identity surety’s document,
- If you are a dependent, or if you are still in school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or if you have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university, you must provide a declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety.
How to Apply NMU Online Application 2022
We suggest that you read the NMU Prospectus before you consider applying at the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) so that you have a clear understanding of the institution and how it operates. To access the NMU online application form 2022, click on the link that corresponds to your level of study.
You’ll need the following items to apply online:
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address is required (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your most recent school results – For example, grade 11 final or grade 12 final results from June or September, or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid South African identification number or passport number
- A valid cellphone number is required, as the status of your application will be communicated via cellphone.
To apply online click on the link here
Read the necessary instructions and continue here
If you are unable to apply online, you can print the forms from the links below and mail them to the Admissions Office at the address listed on the right.
Individuals who are considering NMU online application 2022 should note the following information.
- You will need to seek another qualification if your Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific percent pass marks do not meet the direct entry criteria for your chosen program, as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programs have additional selection criteria; please review your faculty’s basic requirements in the Undergraduate Guide.
- You should keep track of your application’s progress.
- Your application’s outcome will be communicated to you through our website and SMS. Please double-check that your cell phone number is right.
- In November/December, if you are accepted, you will receive an orientation guide as well as registration details.
visit the university official website for more information