Metropolitan has announced the Latest Retail Customer Service Learnerships Programme 2022, which will provide unemployed graduates with the opportunity to obtain skills, knowledge, and user experience in relevant fields of study.
Metropolitan Life Office invites applicants to apply for the Customer Service Learnership Programme 2022.
Responsibilities and Work Outputs
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties related to the role
- Accurately capture and check new business documentation.
- Collate, compile and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time-frames
- Attend to all queries in a professional and friendly manner in order to provide an excellent client experience
- Screen and route all queries received to appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain the relevant office housekeeping standards
- Escalate faults/errors on applications to Line Manager
- Providing feedback on the status of applications i.e. outstanding requirements and errors
- Provide updates on how many applications were issued and processed
- Accurately capture client information on the relevant system
- Compile and check the relevant document to process payments and policy amendments within service agreement and authority levels.
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met and exceeded
- Providing effective, efficient, and professional service to all our clients and offices, both telephonically and through written correspondence
- Engage with clients in a client centric manner in order to improve client retention and repeat business activities
- Resolve client queries and follow up to ensure queries are resolved timeously and effectively
- Process the relevant policy transactions per client interaction
- Analyse situations carefully, understand the complexity and consequences before quickly taking action through clear, well thought out decisions
- Accurately identify problems and proactively solve them
⇔ You may be interested in the Old Mutual Insure Learnerships
Competencies Required for the Metropolitan Retail Customer Service Learnerships
- Attention to detail with good planning and time management Skills
- Numerical reasoning ability and analytical Skills
- Fluent Verbal and Written Communication and Comprehension in English
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- PC Literacy
Experience and Qualifications
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification (all CV’s must include matric certificate/statement of results)
- Must be unemployed, South African citizen aged between 18 and 35
- Interest in sales and customer service is essential.
Summary of the Metropolitan Retail Customer Service Learnerships
|Closing date||10 Jan 2022|
⇔ Check out the Mmela Financial Services Learnership
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the Metropolitan Retail Customer Service Learnerships by clicking the Apply now button below.
No Application will be accepted after the closing date
Disclaimer: This is not the leadership’s official page. This is merely a one-page summary of the learnerships opportunities. While we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, it is subject to change at any time without notice. Always refer to the learnerships provider’s official website for the most up-to-date information. Any reliance you place on michyking.com information is solely at your own risk.
If you find the information valuable, please share it. Also, Join our Whatsapp group for Quick Updates.