Mercedes-Benz South Africa is pleased to provide an outstanding development Programme for recently qualified, external graduates who wish to join the MBSA talent pool in 2022.
What does the Mercedes-Benz Graduates Development Programme offer?
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study
- Exposure to a world-class company and well-established brand
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- Coaching and mentoring support.
You can check out The Momentum Life Member Solutions Internship
The Benefits of The Programme
- Be part of the uniquely advanced MBSA Graduate Development Programme
- Receive development in your related field of study
- Have an opportunity to build a relationship network within the Daimler Group of Companies
- Gain cross-functional experience AND specialise in your target area
- Be mentored by a coach to guide you through the programme
Who can apply?
- Must be a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Must have a Relevant Tertiary Qualification (see below)
Fields of study:
NQF 6 or higher qualification in the following career streams:
- Data Science
- Social Sciences
- Political Science
- Business Administration
- N3 Auto Eletcrical, Petrol or Diesel
- Business Information Systems/Sciences
- Information Technology/IT Management
- Economics/Business Management
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
See also, Shoprite Internship Programme
What are the criteria?
- Excellent Grade 12 results with distinction in HG Mathematics, Maths Literacy and/ or HG Physical Science is an advantage
- Excellent Tertiary Results, with an average of 65% an advantage
How to Apply for The Mercedes-Benz Graduates Development Programme 2022
- Log onto the Mercedes-Benz Careers website
- Select MBSA Graduate Development Programme from the menu on the left to learn about the Programme
- Click on Upload CV below and select folder MBSA GDP Applications to apply
- In your application, please include:
- Your CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12, and/ or latest Tertiary results
- A certified copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
The Internship Summary
|Closing date||10 January 2022|
Gate 10, 7 Settlers Way
Tel: 043 706 2311
Fax: 043 706 2312
Disclaimer: This is not the internship’s official page. This is merely a one-page summary of the internship opportunities. While we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, it is subject to change at any time without notice. Always refer to the internship provider’s official website for the most up-to-date information. Any reliance you place on michyking.com information is solely at your own risk.
If you find the information valuable, please share it.