Are you looking for a Makerere University webmail login portal? Find top links for easy and free access to makerere university webmail login here. This page provides the login links, as well as how to create a Makerere University webmail account.
How to Log in to The Webmail Account
Students can use their unique Username and PIN (password) to log into the Makerere University webmail account. However, if you don’t have an account yet, scroll down to the next section on how to create an account.
- Click here to log in.
Make sure your details are correct before you click on login.
How To Create A Makerere Webmail Account
1) Type “https://sso.mak.ac.ug/” in your browser (address bar) and it will redirect you to a page, as shown below;
2) Choose a “Student Account” by clicking it, proceed to “activate my webmail account”. This will only work for those that have enrolled with the AIMS student portal. If not, please enroll via https://student.mak.ac.ug/. It will take you 30 minutes, more or less.
3) As you can see from the image on your screen, only students with a student number as 1100000006 and those enrolled with AIMS will be able to activate their accounts. This will require you to enter your student number.
4) After entering your student number and is recognized, it specifies the name of the user and also requires you to insert an alternative email address which is for password recovery by self. Also, enter your password (and confirm it) which will be used to access your new email account. Then click activate to finish the procedure.
5) The activation is successful if the page below appears(see attached document for more). It comes with a checkbox to reveal your password in case you want to check it out for remembrance.
Note: you can watch the youtube below for more understanding.
I hope this article has provided you with the assistance you need on Makerere University webmail; if so, please let us know in the comments section. Remember to subscribe and you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for quick updates.