We are glad to welcome you to the Adventist University of West Africa (AUWA) ePortal. It also includes links to the official website. Students of the Adventist University of West Africa ask questions like, How can I access my student portal, how can I login to Student Portal, how to reset portal password or user ID? The answer to all these questions is on this page.
The ePortal system allows students to view course listings, add or drop courses, view financial statements, pay tuition and fees, view and print grade sheets, among others.
Adventist University of West Africa Student E-Portal Login
There are easy steps to follow to log in to the AUWA portal. The links below will take you to the login page where you will have to input your login ids. The process is the same for all portals of the Institution.
- E Portal AUWA Login: https://auwa.edunao.com/login/index.php
- Adventist University of West Africa Website: https://www.auwa.edu.lr/.
How to Access/login to The Adventist University of West Africa (AUWA) ePortal
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://auwa.edunao.com/login/index.php
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
You can check out the Adventist University of West Africa List of Courses
How To reset/recover your Student Portal password or login ID.
Follow The Steps Below to reset/recover your Student Portal password or login ID
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.