Eastern Cape Department of Transport invites eligible and suitable candidates to apply for their bursaries Programme for the 2022 academic year.
The Eastern Cape Department of Transport is responsible for providing, developing, and facilitating a safe, dependable, and affordable multi-modal transportation system for its residents.
⇔ You may want to check out the Sugar Industry Trust Fund for Education (SITFE) Bursaries
The Eastern Cape Department of Transport is offering bursaries in the following Transport related fields for full-time studies as listed below:
Proposed Fields of Study for External Students
- Maritime Engineering (3-year qualification only)
- Civil engineering (3-year qualification)
- Road Traffic Engineering Studies
- Aeronautical studies
- Mechanical engineering
- Aviation maintenance studies
Requirements Eastern Cape Department of Transport Bursaries 2022
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying part-time and full-time, within one of the Transport-related fields listed above
- You must be studying or accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa.
⇔ Check out the Red & Yellow Bursaries Application
Summary of the Eastern Cape Department of Transport Bursaries
|Organizers||Eastern Cape Department of Transport|
|Closing date||28 Jan 2022|
⇔ Also, check out the Prince Albert Municipality Bursary
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are expected to download and fill the bursary application form.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent results
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
- Proof of admission to a tertiary institution
Applications must be posted to HRD District Assistant managers or Head Office Practitioners or HRM/ Main Registry:
32 Cowan Close
Address of district office are found here: http://www.ectransport.gov.za/contactus.aspx
For any further information, please contact
- Ms Dimbozo or Ms. N. Kibito of 043 6047442/ 043 604 7400/99/7586/752 or
- The Department’s Customer Care Centre at 0800 644 644 OR
- Visit Eastern Cape deportment of Transport website: http://www.ectransport.gov.za
No Application will be accepted after the closing date of 28 Jan 2022
Disclaimer: This is not the bursary’s official page. This is merely a one-page summary of the bursary opportunities. While we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, it is subject to change at any time without notice. Always refer to the bursary provider’s official website for the most up-to-date information. Any reliance you place on michyking.com information is solely at your own risk.
If you find the information valuable, please share it. Also, Join our Whatsapp group for Quick Updates.