DiDi South Africa is currently accepting applications for the Operation Graduate Internship Programme 2022. Eligible candidates are invited to apply to the DiDi Operation internship which its deadline on the 12th of Jan 2022.
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the most popular mobile transportation and convenience platform in the world! For over 550 million users in Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, the company provides a full range of app-based transportation and life services, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Over 10 billion passenger trips are provided annually by tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform.
⇔ You may be interested in Dell Presales Internship Programme
What you will accomplish as part of the team:
- Take a critical role in operations with real responsibility from day one, where you will work closely with the leaders of DiDi South Africa to shape our future.
- Learn the ins and outs of how a start-up phase global technology company works and scales.
- Learn from people from all over the world like Egypt, South Africa, China, Mexico, and much more.
- Get a head start in your career with personalized coaching from your DiDi mentors.
- Day-to-day tasks like being at the forefront of influencing the operating strategy, analyzing operational data to recommend business actions, and shaping the operational approach in cities around the country.
- Develop a wide set of skills on a daily basis
- Edit and generate dashboards and reports based on big data sources and tools
- Generate insights and new ideas to the business supported by data analysis
- Participate in business strategies, based on the knowledge of the data that you will develop with your team
- Participate in developing data models to better understand the business-related patterns
- Participate in the constant construction of a culture of decisions and strategies based on data
- High-level energy and motivation to execute different ad-hoc tasks such as building processes, tools, and analysis – as well as getting his/her hands dirty with day-to-day operational business
⇔ Check out Truworths Learnerships in South Africa
Requirements for the DiDi Operation Graduate internship 2022
Please double-check that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry requirements before applying; failure to do so will result in your application being rejected:
- Fresh graduates who have completed at least a NQF level 7 qualification
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Strong Structured and analytical thinking
- Passion for continuous learning new data processing and analysis tools
- Possess excellent reading and verbal communication skills
- SQL Knowledge – desirable
Summary of the DiDi Operation Graduate internship 2022
|Closing date||12 Jan 2022|
⇔ Also, check out the Nestlé Internships
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the DiDi Operation Graduate internship by Clicking the apply now button to redirect to the application page.
No Application will be accepted after the closing date of 7 Jan 2022
Disclaimer: This is not the internship’s official page. This is merely a one-page summary of the internship opportunities. While we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, it is subject to change at any time without notice. Always refer to the internship provider’s official website for the most up-to-date information. Any reliance you place on michyking.com information is solely at your own risk.
If you find the information valuable, please share it.