The Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT online application for undergraduate admission in 2021 is closed. And unfortunately, the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT does not consider late applications. For students applying for enrollment in 2022, forms are available.
History of Cape Peninsula University of Technology
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology was established on 1 January 2005, when the Cape Technikon and Peninsula Technikon merged. This merger was part of a national transformation process that transformed the higher education landscape in South Africa.
Today, this institution is the only university of technology in the Western Cape and is the largest university in the region, boasting more than 30 000 students, several campuses and service points, and more than 70 programmes.
However, the institution has humble beginnings in the Cape Technikon and Peninsula Technikon, which date back to the early 1900s. More>>>
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application 2022
Here are few things to know about before applying.
- To complete the application, you’ll need an email address.
- An ID number is required for South African applicants. A passport number is required for international applicants.
- You must pay the application fee after receiving your student number from CPUT.
- Ensure all the records are scanned in accordance with the guidelines.
We suggest that you read the CPUT Prospectus 2022 in order to get a greater understanding of the institution and how it operates.
CPUT Online Application Procedures 2022
- Click here for detailed international-related information.
- Click here for international admission requirements
RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning applicants):
First access the RPL website page for important RPL related information – click here
- No manual posted or over the counter applications will be accepted unless for those categories that cannot submit online and as outlined in Step 3: Get an application form here
- Please note that applicants are limited to three choices. (except for RPL – only one choice permissible).
- Some qualifications require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application as outlined in Step 1: Choose a qualification and Step 2: Gather your documents
Submit your online application
1. Applicants that have never applied and/or studied (including short programmes) at CPUT before (i.e no existing student number) – Apply here
2. Applicants that have applied and/or studied (including short programmes) at CPUT before (i.e you have an existing student number) – Apply here
Application Guides for South African Citizens and Non-RPL applicants
Step by Step Application Guide for First-time applicants
Step by Step Application Guide for applicants with an existing CPUT Student number
International and RPL Application Guides
It is important that these categories of applications follow the step-by-step application guide when completing their online application
Step by Step Application guide for first time international applicants
Step by Step Application guide for first time RPL applicants
Step by Step Application guide for RPL applicants with an existing student number
Tips: Internet Explorer 7 and 11 and as well as Chrome, Edge, and Firefox have supported Internet browsers that you can use for the CPUT online application 2022. unsupported browsers are not well compatible and therefore can hinder or prevent you from completing or summiting your online application.
Deadline For CPUT online application 2022
It is beneficial to be aware of the precise deadlines for the institutions to that which you wish to apply. Applying after the deadline puts your admissions opportunities in jeopardy.
To find out what the deadline is, go to the CPUT Online Application 2022 Closing Date page.
Make Sure All Details are Correct
Take your time filling out the form and double-checking your information before submitting it online.
I hope this article has provided you with the assistance you need on the CPUT application; if so, please let us know in the comments section. Remember to subscribe and you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for quick updates.