Coronation Fund Managers invite eligible candidates to apply for the Trainee Analyst Internship Programme 2022. The internship intends to help unemployed individuals, gain skills, knowledge, and competencies in the field of Trainee Analyst.
Coronation Internships, Graduate Trainee Jobs, Vacancies Coronation was founded in Cape Town, South Africa in 1993 by a group of investment professionals who left an established institution to start a dedicated fund management business.
The purpose of this internship is to provide research support to a team of analysts and fund managers with the possibility of training to become an investment analyst.
⇔ Check out the Deloitte Risk Advisory Internships
Coronation Trainee Analyst Internship Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting analysts with research projects across various sectors
- Ad hoc tasks for members of the investment team
- Daily and monthly monitoring and reporting on fund manager portfolios (Esp the monthly portfolio review document)
- Administrative work supporting the research process
- Preparation of presentations for internal report-backs and external roadshows.
- Assisting analysts in building spreadsheet models and running company analyses
- Assisting analysts with research projects in various sectors
- Business Science
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Any degree majoring in accounting, economics
Skills / Competencies
- A passion for financial markets and business
- MS Office with Excel
⇔ You may be interested in Dis-Chem Pharmacies SAP Retail Graduate Internship
Summary of the Coronation Trainee Analyst Internship
|Job Title||Trainee Analyst Internship|
|Location – Town / City||Claremont – Cape Town|
|Employer||Coronation Fund Managers|
|Closing date||30 April 2022|
How to Apply
Students that are qualified can apply for the Coronation Trainee Analyst Internship by following the steps outlined in the section below.
- Step 1: Click the apply now button to redirect to the official page
- Step 2: You can click on browse by category to see the list of available internships.
- Step 3: Click on the apply button on the official page.
- Step 4: Log in with either Google or Linkedin. If you don’t have an account sign up.
- Step 5: Read the instructions carefully and download the form.
- Step 6: Now, fill in all the required details with correct information.
⇔ See the Colgate HR Graduate Internships
Disclaimer: This is not the internship’s official page. This is merely a one-page summary of the internship opportunities. While we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, it is subject to change at any time without notice. Always refer to the internship provider’s official website for the most up-to-date information. Any reliance you place on michyking.com information is solely at your own risk.
If you find the information valuable, please share it. Also, Join our Whatsapp group for Quick Updates.