Clicks Group is currently accepting applications for their Trainee Manager Internships Programme 2022. Eligible candidates are invited to apply to the Clicks Trainee Manager Internships which its deadline on the 7th of Jan 2022.
The Clicks Group is a healthcare and retail group in South Africa, with numerous stores including Clicks Pharmacy, The Body Shop, GNC, Musica, and Claires.
The healthcare group boasts more than 680 stores throughout Southern Africa and has been listed on the JSE Market for more than 20 years. The group also has more than 400 in-store pharmacies, making it the largest retail pharmacy chain in the country.
⇔ You may be interested in the Dell Presales Internship Programme
The Internship Objectives
- To fully understand and to take ownership of own development towards completing the Trainee Manager programme ensuring self-readiness for sign off within 12 months.
- To train and be found competent in all departments of the store and thereafter be able to assist the SM in such departments and in managing the store as required.
- To attend all required classroom training sessions as per the TM programme and implement the learnings and/or skills within the store environment under the guidance of the SM.
- To be a role model for staff presenting the image and behaviors of management to which the company aspires through its values
- To ensure a high level of customer care through being visible and by proactively approaching customers at all times
Requirements for the Clicks Trainee Manager Internships
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification (B.com, Bus Management, Retail Management, B. Bus Science) (Essential)
- In possession of a Matric certificate (Grade 12) with pure Maths 50% and English 50% (Essential)
- Retail and/or management experience (advantageous)
⇔ See the South African Reserve Bank Internships
Skills / Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy and analysing skills
- Planning and organising
- Conflict management Competencies
- Leading and Deciding
- Supporting and coordinating
- Interacting and presenting
- Analysing and interpreting
- Creating and conceptualising
- Organising and executing
- Adapting and coping
- Enterprising and performing
Summary of the Clicks Trainee Manager Internships
|Industry||FMCG & Supply Management|
|Job Category||Other: FMCG, Retail, Wholesale and Supply Chain|
|Location||Limpopo, South Africa|
|Contract||Fixed Term Contract|
|Closing date||07 Jan 2022|
⇔ Also, check out the DiDi Operation Graduate internship
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the Clicks Trainee Manager Internships by clicking the apply now button to redirect to the application page.
No Application will be accepted after the closing date of 7 Jan 2022
Disclaimer: This is not the internship’s official page. This is merely a one-page summary of the internship opportunities. While we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, it is subject to change at any time without notice. Always refer to the internship provider’s official website for the most up-to-date information. Any reliance you place on michyking.com information is solely at your own risk.
If you find the information valuable, please share it.