We are glad to welcome you to the New York Institute of Technology student portal. It also includes links to the official website, as well as information on the advantages of utilizing the student portal, as well as instructions on how to log in. All returning or new students must select courses, become familiar with the New York Institute of Technology campuses, and learn where classes are held, common gathering areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices, and other important information.
To start any school activities as a student at the New York Institute of Technology, you will need a New York Institute of Technology Student Portal. Therefore it is advisable that all students should create one.
It is also important to note the benefit of the New York Institute of Technology student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- Semester Registration;
- Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Who Can Use the New York Institute of Technology Portal?
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Check out the Sauder School of Business Student Portal
How to Access/login to The New York Institute of Technology Student Portal
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://www.nyit.edu/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
What’s your take on this? If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below and Michyking Team will respond as soon as possible. You may also subscribe to be notified when we respond to your comment. For more updates, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter.