Application Status 2022 at the UCT portal is available.
Are you yet to get a reply about your application for admission to the University of Cape Town (UCT) in 2021 or 2022? Don’t worry; all you have to do now is check the status of your application.
When you apply to study at UCT, you should receive a reply within a few days of the application deadline. If you haven’t received a response from the University of Cape Town (UCT), it might be time to take matters into your own hands. It’s not a complicated operation, but to make things even easier, we’ve included a link below that you can use to get started.
Possible Application Status at UCT 2022
The UCT Application Status page displays a number of different statuses associated with applicant applications and the process by which they are evaluated. You will also see if your application is Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Undergraduate Admission Decisions, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled, or Cancelled by checking your application status.
Also, see UCT Prospectus 2022
You can learn more about the different Application Status at UCT by looking at the definitions below:
- Pending Review: This indicates that the University of Cape Town has received the application. Before deciding what documents, if any, are needed to complete the application, it is necessary to review them. Applicants can check back for updates; the status of their application will remain Under Review until a decision is taken on acceptance.
- Action Required: Indicates that certain components of the application are incomplete. Applicants should revisit their UCT online application tool for feedback on Unresolved Things.
- Complete: Indicates that all of the application’s needed requirements have been submitted. By selecting the display items attachment link and searching for Completed Items, applicants may confirm that items have been received.
- Admitted: Indicates acceptance into the designated program. Some admissions deals can come with conditions.
- Provisional Admission: This refers to admission to a program with a faculty-specific stipulation. This curriculum requires you to send all pending To-Do List items as well as satisfy all other requirements set out by your faculty.
- Cleared Provisional Admission: This indicates that all of the admission faculty-specific requirements have been met. Admission to the designated program has now been accepted in its entirety.
- Ineligible: This status indicates that entry to the required program has been rejected. The bare minimums for admission consideration have not been met.
- Quota filled: Admission to the designated program may be rejected due to the quota being filled. Despite meeting the program’s minimum admission criteria, the application was not successful.
- Canceled: This indicates that the application has been withdrawn.
How do I Check my Application Status at UCT Portal?
If you have already applied to the University of Cape Town UCT for admission in 2022, you can monitor the status of your application using the UCT Online application tool. Obtain updates on the status of your application. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to the University of Cape Town’s status checker portal (Status checker portal).
- To log in, fill out the form below.
- Confirm your application status.
Please refer to the student self-service support documents if you have any difficulties logging in.
For further inquiry:
Postgraduate inquiries: [email protected]
Guidelines For Using The Portal
- Keep your password secure. Never give out your password to someone.
- If you’re logged in, don’t leave your computer unattended.
- If there is any damage or failure as a result of the misuse of your User ID and Password, you will be held responsible.
If you have any questions or concerns about the application Status at UCT, please contact us or leave a comment below, and we will answer as soon as possible.