Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) is currently accepting applications for their IT Internship Programme 2022. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) IT Internship before the deadline.
Recent graduates will have the opportunity to gain work experience in a fast-paced research environment. The Research Assistant Intern will provide IT support to the Sesikhona project, specifically the Sesikhona app’s end users.
⇔ You may be interested in the Clicks Trainee Manager Internships
Please Note: This position will work closely with the Project manager and app developers.
- Provide end user IT support to Sesikhona participants
- Monitor if study devices are uploading data continually
- Troubleshoot and problem solve study devices that are not uploading study data
- Call or visit participants whose study devices are not reporting to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Set up new mobile devices for enrolment and fill out appropriate inventory sheets in a timely manner
- Carry out stress testing, performance, and functional testing of the study app prototypes
- Provide feedback to software development project team and study project team
⇔ Check out Coronation Accounting Internships
Requirements Needed for the Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) IT Internship
1. A degree or Diploma in Information Technology or related field.
2. Valid South African Code 08 Drivers’ Licence
1. Experience in end user testing
Summary of the Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) IT Internship
|Location||Mtubatuba, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
|Company||Africa Health Research Institute|
|Closing date||10 Jan 2022|
⇔ Also, check out the Uber Operations Internship
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the Africa Health Research Institute IT Internship by clicking the apply now button to redirect to the application page.
In exceptional circumstances, AHRI reserves the right to accept late applications or to extend the above deadline in order to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, AHRI reserves the right to refuse to schedule an appointment. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: This is not the internship’s official page. This is merely a one-page summary of the internship opportunities. While we make every effort to maintain the information current and accurate, it is subject to change at any time without notice. Always refer to the internship provider’s official website for the most up-to-date information. Any reliance you place on michyking.com information is solely at your own risk.
If you find the information valuable, please share it. Also Join our Whatsapp group for Quick Updates.